Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Hello Bloggers!

I have to tell you about the most amazing restaurant that I found in Kyoto the other day. Maybe it’s already famous, but I still have to write about it. It was so good, and very different from any restaurant I have ever been to in Canada. It is a katsu restaurant. I can’t remember the name of this restaurant, but it think it could be “Katsu Kura”. Anyway, it has a really cool atmosphere, and the food is just delicious. As soon as the waiter took my order, he brought me a bowl of sesame seeds. I ground up the seeds and mixed them with some sauce. Yum! I had the pork sirloin katsu with a special Kyoto vegetable katsu. They were so good, especially with the special sesame sauce! The pork almost melted in my mouth, and the vegetable katsu was really unique. Along with the katsu, I had a huge pile of shredded cabbage, some miso soup and a mixture of rice and barley. One of the best things about this restaurant is that you can eat as much soup, cabbage and rice and barley mixture as you want. My meal cost about 1300 yen, so I think it was a pretty good deal for all the food I got to eat. If you are looking for this restaurant, it is on sanjo in Kyoto, down the street from the big Kappasushi.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home