Monday, May 24, 2004

Hello to all the people that are reading my blog! I wonder how many people are actually reading this every week. Anyway, this past weekend I went to Kobe. I never knew that Kobe was so great! I felt a little bit like I was in Europe while I was walking around the city. However, for me, the best part was visiting Chinatown (Nankingmachi). I ate the best dumplings in the entire world. Seriously, I have never eaten such wonderful dumplings in my entire life. There was a huge line up in front of this dumpling shop, and I had to wait about 20 minutes in line before I could get some dumplings. However, they were definately worth the wait. Just look for the big long line, and you have found the correct dumpling shop. I can't wait to go back to Kobe and eat more of those fantastic dumplings. Each one was like heaven in my mouth! Gosh, I'm getting hungry writing about it. I think I will go and get a snack . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home