Monday, May 31, 2004

I broke my glasses!! I can’t believe I broke my glasses. I am very depressed because I am almost blind without my glasses. On Saturday morning I was cleaning my glasses when suddenly they just broke. Now I am wearing my “emergency glasses”. My “emergency glasses” are an old pair of glasses I have from a couple of years ago. The prescription is old, so I can’t really see out of them properly. Now I need to buy new glasses. I hate buying new glasses . . . . it is so stressful.

Anyway, my weekend wasn’t too terrible even if I did break my glasses. I discovered a really great cheap chicken restaurant. I was in Umeda on Sunday, and I went to a chicken restaurant that is beside HEP 5. It was so delicious and cheap, and the portions were HUGE! I could barely finish all of the food. I had the special healthy lunch set. It included chicken miso soup, rice, pickles, cabbage salad, lots of fried chicken and a huge bowl of fresh tofu. I got all that food for only 780 yen. Can you believe it? I highly recommend that everyone go to this restaurant if they are hungry.

Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home