Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Golden Week is over! I can’t believe that it is over already. I wish I could have a longer holiday, but I will be happy to be back at school and see all my students. I hope they had a better Golden Week than me. I was sick for most of Golden Week with a terrible cold. However, I did go to Kyoto last Thursday. I did some sight seeing, and I went to a couple of temples. At one of the temples, I got to see a Buddhist ceremony. The priests all came in and started chanting the sutras. It was very interesting. Then I went to another temple with a huge pagoda. This was Toji. I was amazed at how beautiful the pagoda was. Kyoto has many beautiful places. I think I could go sight seeing in Kyoto every weekend, and I would never be bored!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home