Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I saw a really great movie last weekend in Osaka. It was a Canadian movie. I was so surprised to find a Canadian movie playing in Japan, that I just had to see it immediately. The movie is called "Les Invasions Barbares", and it is a French-Canadian movie, so the dialogue is all in French. However, Japanese people can enjoy this movie too because there are Japanese subtitles. In Japanese, this movie is called "mina-san sayonara". If any of my students are also studying French, they definately should go and see this movie! It will be good practice for their listening skills.

Besides going to see a movie in Osaka, I haven't really done anything too exciting lately. I have had a terrible cold, so most of the time I have been just resting and trying to get better. I hate having a cold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home