Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I can't believe that the semester is almost over. I guess time flies when you are having fun. Today was a really nice day because it started snowing. I was surprised when I looked outside the window of my classroom, and I could see the big fluffy white flakes. It was really nice. I love snow. I love it so much that even after I came back from the cold weather in Canada, one of the first things I did was go skiing in Shiga Kogen. It was really wonderful. The snow was excellent, and the skiing was perfect. In fact, I thought Shiga Kogen is one of the best places I have ever skied in my life. I was also surprised because I saw one of my students there. My student Hideaki was working there during the holiday, and when I saw him he had a snowboard. He looked really cool. I have never tried snowboarding before. I heard it is a lot more difficult that skiing.

The best part about my holiday in Shiga Kogen was that I went to go and visit some monkeys in an onsen! They were totally cute and awesome. I love them. I wish I could visit them every week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home