Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Well, here I am back in Japan. I had a nice time in Canada, but it was really, really cold. I don't think I am used to -20 degrees Celcius anymore. However, I was really glad to see all my family and friends despite the cold. Also, I did a lot of shopping. I had forgotten how cheap things are in Canada. I bought lots of pants, shirts, socks, underwear, and ski wear. I hope I can go skiing a lot this winter. It is my favourite sport!

I was shocked at what happened in the Indian Ocean during the holidays. I have never heard of such a terrible disaster before. I feel so sorry for all the poor people affected by this tragedy. I hope we can help these people out someway. We will have to talk about it in class. If anyone has a good idea about how we can help, please make a comment on my blog.

See you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home