Monday, December 13, 2004

Ribs!

Yahoo!! There are only six more school days until our winter holiday. I can’t wait!! I am going to Canada for 10 days, and it will be really nice to see my family again.

I had a really nice weekend this past weekend. Actually, most of the weekend, I had to work and do marking and stuff like that, but on Sunday night I went to a really amazing restaurant near Universal Studios Japan. The restaurant was called “Chicago Ribs”. Holy cow, did we ever eat a lot of food! I went with three friends, and we ordered the party plate. There were four different kinds of ribs, plus chicken wings, shrimp, chicken legs, corn on the cob and more chicken – all covered with a thick red barbecue sauce. It was really amazing. We also had a fried onion kind of thing, corn bread and a huge salad. After eating all that food, I could barely move, but we still went to another place for dessert afterwards. We ate cinnamon buns. Has anyone ever tried those? They are so amazing!

Anyway, I think I better start jogging again! I’m starting to gain a lot of weight!

Peace and Love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home