Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The Test is Over!!

Yahoo! My Japanese proficiency test was on Sunday! It's over! I hope I passed. I was really nervous during the test, and it was hard for me to concentrate. The test was made up of three parts: kanji / vocabulary, listening, and grammar. The kanji section was really hard because there were kanji that I had never seen before in my life! I had to guess at what they meant. Luckily the test is multiple choice, so I could try to guess the right answer. The listening was okay, but I was so mad at other people in the test room because they kept shuffling their papers, and I couldn't always hear the tape. Finally, the grammar section was pure evil. I don't even want to talk about it. At the end of the grammar section, I had five minutes to check over my answers, and I changed five of my answers. After the test, everyone told me that I shouldn't have changed my answers, because it is always best to trust your instincts and keep your first answer. Anyway, I'm going to find out in February if I passed or not. I hope I passed because if I passed I can study for the level three test next year (I wrote the level four test this year).

Anyhow, I'm glad the test is over because now I can concentrate on teaching my students English. Hmmmmm, what difficult homework can I create for them to do . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home