Sunday, June 27, 2004

I Have Garlic Breath!!!!!

Hello Everybody!

Boy, did I ever have garlic breath on Saturday. I went shopping in Umeda (I bought some crazy plaid shorts), and after I finished shopping I went to a restaurant called Ninnikuya. Everything in this restaurant is made with garlic!! I think there is a Ninnikuya in Hirakata too, but I went to the one in Umeda. It was really good. I started with the garlic toast, and I couldn't believe how much garlic was piled up on top of the toast. It was really amazing. Also, the pieces of bread were really big, and I had to poke down into the pieces of bread with a chop stick so that the garlic butter could soak all the way down through the bread. Along with the garlic bread, I ordered the tomato and garlic spaghetti. It was really good too. My friend had Crab spaghetti, so naturally I had to steal some of that and eat it too. It was a pretty good restaurant, so I think I might go there again sometime. It also looks like it might be a good place to have a party.

Anyway, I'll see all my students in class, and for anyone else reading this blog, don't forget to bring mints if you go to Ninnikuya because you will need one after all the garlic.

Peace and Love!

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home