Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Hello Bloggers!

I hope everyone is enjoying all the pictures I have been putting up on my blog lately. It is a lot of fun. The latest picture is a picture of my sister's dog. Isn't she cute? I was in Umeda last month, and I found a pet shop that sold Japanese clothes for dogs. Naturally, I just had to buy some Japanese clothes for my sister's dog. My sister lives in Vancouver, so I think that my sister's dog is the only dog in Vancouver with a Happi Coat. Cool eh?

We have been having such beautiful weather lately. I thought this was the rainy season, but it is more like summer! On Sunday I went to Arashiyama because it was so beautiful outside. I was going to go and visit the monkeys (again!). However, when I got to Arashiyama I saw that people were renting row boats and rowing on the river. It looked like so much fun that my friend and I rented a boat and we went rowing on the river. It was great. I took millions of pictures. I used to love canoeing in Canada, so I was really happy to get a chance to go rowing on the water. Unfortunately, after rowing, I didn't have enough time to go and visit the monkeys. I guess I will have to go back to Arashiyama again to see all of my monkey friends.

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home