Sunday, June 20, 2004

I can't believe that this semester is almost over!! Wow, time flies when you are having fun, as we say in English. It's also getting to be really hot outside now too. I can't believe how hot it is already. I am from Canada, so I don't think I will ever get used to the heat. However, to battle the heat I have bought the most amazing thing, and it was only 660 yen! It is a shaved ice maker!! It is so wonderful. It is made of blue plastic, and I can put a piece of ice inside of it, and then turn the handle to make shaved ice. It is so great. I bought green tea syrup to put on the shaved ice, but it is also delicious with maple syrup. Sometimes I eat it Japanese style with the green tea syrup, and sometimes I eat it Canadian style with the maple syrup. If you try shaved ice with Maple syrup I am sure that you will like it.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home