Friday, March 25, 2005

blurb

Here's a blurb that I just wrote about myself. What do you think?

Teaching English is my passion, and I have had the privilege of working with learners of all ages and abilities throughout the world. I have a M.Ed. (TESL) degree from the University of Calgary, and my chief research interests include language through content curriculum development and using weblogs as a tool for fostering BICS and CALP. Additional academic pursuits include teacher training of non-native EFL teachers, using global issues as a vehicle for language acquisition, and employing Freirean pedagogical techniques in the classroom.

For my students who don't know, Freire was an educator from Brazil that I really admire :-) He's the reason I ask you guys so many questions!

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said...

Seems that you 教えました well your students lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home