Thursday, March 17, 2005

I'm Back At Work!

Hello Everybody!

Thanks for all the great comments you guys made during the holiday. I can't believe that my entire holiday is over already, and here I am sitting at my desk in my office at Kansai Gaidai University.

I didn't really do much over the holidays. I was planning on going jogging every day so that I could get into great shape, but that lasted about two weeks before I decided it was more fun to read books and eat cakes all day. However, I am going to start running again soon! Mostly, over the holidays, I just read a lot of books, and I did some writing too. It was nice and relaxing, and I'm ready to be back at work.

Right now, I am working on my blog presentation for Texas. Janet and I have divided up all the research, and we are almost ready for our presentation. I can't believe that we are going all the way to Texas to make this presentation. Our students are going to be famous :-) I'm so proud of all of my students and their great blogs. I can't wait to show the whole world!

Anyway, let me know how you guys are doing. Keep on blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home