Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It's so weird, I'm in the computer lab right now, and my blogger page is in Japanese. I wonder why. Oh well, I guess it is good practice for my Japanese skills, even though this is ENGLISH class.

I went to the coolest place this past weekend. I met my friends Jessica and Leighton from Canada (actually Jessica is American), and together with Janet (a teacher here at Kansai Gaidai) and Taka (Japanese friend) we all went to the Gyoza Stadium in Umeda. It was amazing. There were gyoza from all over Japan. We ate gyoza from Shiga, Osaka, Kyushu, Shizuoka, Tokyo and many other places too. My favourite gyoza were from Kyushu. They were spring onion gyoza. Yum! After we ate all of the delicious gyoza we took pricura (am I a Japanese teenage girl????)  It was lots of fun. If you are ever hungry in Umeda, go and try these gyoza from all over Japan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home