Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It's all over . . .

Yahoo, I have submitted the marks to the registrar's office, and English II is officially finished. Naturally, students are still trying to submit late assignments through the slot in my door. Unfortuately, it's too late. Better luck next time :-)

As for me, I have just moved apartments. I am surrounded by boxes everywhere. I can't believe how much junk I have accumulated in three semesters. I guess I have to stop picking up all the tourist pamphlets at every temple I go to. Anyway, my new apartment is quite nice. I now live on the second floor far away from the main university buildings. This is a big improvement over the first floor train station that was my old apartment. The only thing I am missing now is a couch. I can't wait!

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home