Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Hello again!

I can’t believe that it is already September. I guess time flies when you are having fun. It’s really nice to be blogging again. I really enjoy doing these blogs and talking about my life in Japan. This summer, I had a really great summer. I think I said before that I climbed Mt. Fuji, I went to Okinawa, and I also went to Universal Studios Japan. Universal Studios was a little bit strange for me. I don’t really like amusement parks – especially American ones. I worry about how places like Disney Land and USJ affect the local culture. They seem so artificial. However, it was interesting to see it anyway. Personally, I like natural places better. I enjoyed Okinawa and Mt. Fuji much more than USJ. Okinawa was especially great because I went on a beautiful hike to a waterfall, and at the waterfall I was able to swim in the crystal clear water. It was so nice!

Now that summer’s over, I have to plan lots of stuff for my classes. I really hope that all my students work hard this semester – we are going to do a lot of fun stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home